Pest Control Wimbledon
Pests come in all shapes and sizes. One of the smallest pests that can create a big problem of pest control for our Wimbledon customers are bedbugs. Bedbugs can be a big pest control issue for both domestic and commercial Wimbledon properties.
Why do bedbugs cause such a big need for pest control in Wimbledon?
- The wingless creatures survive exclusively on human blood.
- They travel on clothing, bedding, in second hand furniture and on luggage.
- Within Wimbledon properties that have a rapid turnover of inhabitants such as hotels, B&Bs, hostels and flats there is an increased risk of a bedbug inhabitation.
Here are some signs that you have a problem involving bedbugs that requires pest control in your Wimbledon business or home:
- Red bites, often in a line of three, on the skin of those sleeping in the infested bed
- Blood spots on the bedding (this is the bedbugs’ droppings)
- Seeing the reddish-light brown creatures –they can be up to 5mm long and oval shaped, similar to an apple seed.
If you are responsible for a Wimbledon business or property and you suspect that you have a bedbug problem that requires pest control, do not hesitate to act. Bedbugs are not the kind of pest problem to tackle with do-it-yourself measures. Pest-Tec Environmental has a decade of experience in pest control and are available to our Wimbledon clients 24 hours a day.
Don’t let the bedbugs bite…call Pest-Tec Environmental now.
So if you have a problem with pests in the London and Surrey area, look no further than Pest-Tec to remove your unwanted visitors. Call us today!